Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a samsung tv model T220Hd I have plugged it into a

I have a samsung tv model T220Hd I have plugged it into a normal ariel (which is great on 2 other TVs ) and when I try to search for programmes it is still balnk
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Was the TV working fine with normal Ariel in past?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It last worked ok in a bedroom
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, have you tried another TV at this aerial terminal/ point to verify it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried 2 different televisions and they work
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately then it would be builtin TV tuner issue which has failed for some reason and causing no channel reception. I'm sorry for this news, replacement of tuner/ main board of TV (where tuner is mounted) will fix the problem and alternate option is to connect set top box into HDMI or Component Video input of TV to get set top box home screen, plug the aerial into set top box and run auto channel scan to get available channels in area on this TV.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.