Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I had a Panasonic dvd recorder DMR EX83EB which broke down.

Customer Question

I had a Panasonic dvd recorder DMR EX83EB which broke down. I sent to repairers at Martin Dawes in Crewe who told me the repair would be £246 not far short of the cost of a new machine. I wrote to the CEO of your holding company who asked for a receipt and proof of purchase. Unfortunately I cannot find either. I am a 77 year old pensioner and cannot afford a new machine and am appealing to you for some form of compensation so I can continue to make DVDs for my small classical music club. My email is***@******.*** and UK phone is 01565 653881 text *********** I would e grateful for a response and some reasonable offer. I have the original users manual which I would send to you, which is at least circumstantial proof of ownership.
Sincerely
Peter Mather
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hello Peter, Welcome to JustAnswer, a global online service.

How can I help?