JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have a TV model40JU6400K It is presently connected to a

I have a TV model40JU6400K
It is presently connected to a dish, but I would like to get instructions on how to connect it to my Talk Talk router.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
You can not fix it because I have not connected to the internet yet.
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Good morning, sorry for the delay in responding, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your query.
You are correct remote assistance isnt possible in this instance, to confirm the TV in question is a 40 Inch Samsung JU6400K?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

This TV supports two connection methods, wired and wireless. I assume the router isnt within a couple of meters of TV, if this is the case wireless would be the best option to connect to your talk talk router.

Please follow the instructions, and let me know if you require any further assistance.
1. Gather your routers SSID / wireless name and Password (which should be on the bottom of the router).

2. Turn on the TV, using the remote press the Menu button

3. Navigate to the 'Network' option using the arrow keys on the remote, then press OK\Enter

4. Then select the option for 'Network Settings'

5. Select 'Wireless' from the options

6. From the list of wireless connections select you router

7. When prompted enter the password ***** your router's wireless using the on screen keyboard and arrow keys on the remote.

8. Accept the default options to automatically detect the IP and network settings.

9. Go to the smart hub or web browser to confirm you can access the internet.

You may also find it helpful to review the instruction manual which can be found here, and page 17 details how to setup wireless.

Please let me know if you run into any issues.

James