Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

We have a Denon DM 40DAB micro system that is six months

Customer Question

We have a Denon DM 40DAB micro system that is six months old . Suddenly stopped working this afternoon. Little orange light above on off switch is flashing rapidly, but no other response from unit, directly or via remote control (batteries have been replaced) any ideas ??
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. I think the unit may be in protect mode. Could you unplug the unit from the mains for 2 mins and then try the unit again. If that fails to work could you unplug all speakers and accessorises and try the unit.

Let me know how you get on.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your advice Carlday. I have unplugged all connections and no result. We are still only getting a rapidly blinking red led above the on off switch and nothing else