nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

How do I get my computer to talk to my HP Photosmart 6520

How do I get my computer to talk to my HP Photosmart 6520 printer?

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

Can you opt for Secure Remote assistance so that I can have a look at the real issue?

Are you using Windows or Mac OS X?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use windows and Microsoft 10 - I do not ewish to be committed to a monthly payment thank you. Please confirm this will not be the case.

Once you click this link below
(CLICK HERE)
A file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

No monthly subscription. Just this request and you will not be charged any further

Did you open the downloaded file? If you are not able to find then press Ctrl j on your keyboard and open the first file (Elsinore.screenconnect) that you see on the list