JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I'm living in Spain and have a new samsung tv, no internet.

Customer Question

Hi , I'm living in Spain and have a new samsung tv , no internet . How can I change the language on British / American programs from spainish to English ?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The language is controlled by the TV, depending on the model of Samsung TV the menu you need to go may be slightly different to that described.

The two main ways of changing the language are:

• Press Menu on the remote, Select Channel from the menu, Chose Country from the menu, set digital and analogue country to United Kingdom, Press OK.
  • Press Menu on the remote, Select Broadcasting from the menu, Select audio options from the menu, set preferred language to English.

If you cant find the option in the menu, or continue to have issues please let me know the model number of your Samsung TV and I will look to provide you specific instructions for your Tv.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My tv is DNIE DV3 srs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LE 26R73BDx/xEC
AGR03sDP100935J
AMO1
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

For this model of TV you need to press the d.Menu button on the remote control which takes you to the digital TV menu.

From the menu screen, select the preferences sub menu (second icon on the left hand side).

Change the 'preferred audio language' to English.

Press OK \ Enter on the remote.

If you continue to have issues, navigate to the channel you wish to watch in English, then press the d.menu button on the remote.

Select the sub menu Features, which is the third icon on the left hand side.

Select Audio Language

Select English (if English is not listed, the channel does not support this language).

Press OK \ Enter on the remote.

Repeat the process for each channel you wish to watch in English.

Please let me know if you continue to have issues.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I'm losing the will to live with this tv !!!
I have followed your directions but every time I turn tv on I have to go through the same format to get 1 channel !!! Also
NNLe Demo / off / on , on the screen !!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DNle not NNLe
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately we cant connect to your model of TV.

Can you confirm what you mean by DNLe Demo, when does this appear on the screen?