KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience:  Working since 15 years
70193065

I have a philips M390hi-fi about 15 years old.It has

I have a philips M390hi-fi about 15 years old.It has switched itself to Eco Power which has blocked me out of the system.How do I get back to normal usage?
charles ********

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... have you tried to press and hold ECO Power button for few seconds to disable it ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The answer that you gave does not work.Do you have any other suggestions?

OK, looking at the age of this unit the problem seems to be with the power board that will need replacement