*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I am trying to connect my mobile phones to my hub. Is the

I am trying to connect my mobile phones to my hub. Is the password ***** use to log into my bt account the one i need to input on the phone?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 11 months ago.

Hi Kenneth,

My name is***** am a certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

No, the bt account password ***** ***** from the wifi password. On the Hub 2.0, the network name (SSID) and wireless key is printed on a label on the back of the Hub. For example, the SSID is BTHomeHub2-ABCD and the wireless key is 1234abcdef.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!