Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

What type of USB cable is needed to connect a BT Router to a

What type of USB cable is needed to connect a BT Router to a Sony Bravia TV?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Please reply back when you're ready to proceed.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for phone call request, it is so early at this stage as I need basic info to assist you.

- Are you trying to connect Internet Router with Sony TV?

- If so, is the Sony TV a regular or Smart TV or can you get me the model number off of Sony TV?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's KDL 32EX723.
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

This TV has builtin WiFi to connect with router, if WiFi of TV isn't working then you can connect the TV through wire/ cable that calls Ethernet Cable, plug it in LAN port of TV and connect it in similar port on router, run network setup in TV menu and find Wire network option instead of wireless to establish connection with router/ modem.

USB cable will not work for this purpose. Please search/ google the Ethernet Cable for required length to order it.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.