Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

The sound on my tv has gone otherwise tv is good Assistant:

Customer Question

the sound on my tv has gone otherwise tv is good
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: the tv is attached to sky and a blue ray player, I've checked the cables and they all appear to be in the right places
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have just undertaken a full re-tune and it states that no channels were found and i needed to check the Antenna?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was advised that there was a technician available, now I've paid my £20 I'm feeling a little disappointed that I'm not receiving any communication.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help. Please reply back when you're ready to proceed.