Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Channel 4 and Channel 5 catch up apps disappeared. Last week

Customer Question

Channel 4 and Channel 5 catch up apps disappeared.
Last week I had help over the phone with a female tech we didn't complete the adjustment because she had to finish the call. She said she would phone me at 6.30 pm but she did not.
Now I am left with no table top apps more have vanished including BBC sport and the 2or 3 I am left with are bunched in the left hand corner.
Help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shelagh,

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question today.

On what device or system are these apps disappearing from? (e.g. TV, tablet, smartphone, laptop)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Smart TV Samsung
Since the other tech worked on the problem the apps r not in a table top position on the screen They r all bunched up bottom left hand corner
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
keep rolling from left to right off screen. I've lost BBC news and Sport
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have viewed your reply and sent u more information
This isn't really working
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for getting back to me, I was offline when you replied earlier. Sorry for the delay!

Depending on which Samsung TV model you have, not all apps may be available - the available apps are controlled by Samsung, and are updated over the air to your TV.

Ensure the TV is left on standby mode at night so that it receives regular updates and you will get all available apps for your TV.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have read your reply. I read it yesterday and sent u a message twice. I'm not happy with this service and wish to cancel
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for any delay, Shelagh.

We really need to know the model number of the TV before we can offer you any further assistance with this question.

I am a user of this site just like you. For any account queries please contact customer services.

Best,

Pete.