*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

COMPUTER SCREEN IS OUT OF BALANCE, RUNNING FROMLEFT TO RIGHT

COMPUTER SCREEN IS OUT OF BALANCE, RUNNING FROMLEFT TO RIGHT RATHER THSN TOP TO BOTTOM. WHAT DO I DO TO RETSTORE NORMAL SCREEN LAYOUT\/ MASNY THANKS
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Try these steps please. Press the Ctrl + Alt and the UP Arrow key at the same time to get the screen back to the correct position.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance,

Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top then click submit.