Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Brother KH900 knitting machine .Please can you tell

I have a Brother KH900 knitting machine .Please can you tell me how to delete patterns downloaded from the cartridge I thought that when I downloaded a new pattern the previous pattern was automatically deleted but find they have all been saved.I am 82 and would prefer speak to someone if possible .Can you give me aa phone number
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jean,

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

To delete the patterns, press the INPUT button, then press the UP or DOWN buttons to select the pattern you want to delete. You can select ALL to delete all patterns.

Press the C button. This will delete the selected pattern(s).
--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I press INPUT 901 comes up then when I press UPor DOWN ALL comes up when I press C screen goes blank.Then when I press pattern and scroll and down it goes through 1 to50 inbuilt patterns then when I keep scrolling it goes onto922 withC in window and scrolls down to 902with C under which are the patterns I downloaded over years using the cartridge and Vol 5 pattern book These are the ones I am trying to delete as the is do space left if I want put in my own pattern At my age I don't think I would be able to connect my device to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I could't get back to again yesterday andHope you received my reply this morning I have to keep a hospital appointment so wonT be available after 11 a.m
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jean,

I have received your replies, thanks. You can reply back and forth here any time.

You can ignore any automated offers of remote assistance sent by the site, as I wouldn't be able to connect to the machine anyhow :)

Can you select some individual program numbers and then press C to clear those? Let me know if that works...