nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have lost my Olympus TG - 3 camera. I there any way it can

I have lost my Olympus TG - 3 camera. I there any way it can be tracked and possibly found?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rodney. Welcome to justanswer.

I am sorry that you lost your camera but sadly there is no way to track it. It does not have features like a phone through which it's location can be tracked.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, thanks for researching it. I thought that because it has GPS installed that it might transmit its position, rather like a smart phone.

Yes Rodney I know that it has gps but to track its position, you need this device to be connected to some network which could send its location data to a distant server. I hope I am able to explain everything. Let me know if you have any other query.

Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. You can rate the chat by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel. Thanks