Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Samsung smart tv taking very time to download

samsung smart tv taking very long time to download terms,conditions & privacy policy
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

- Does that delay occur on all internal applications builtin TV?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
samsung tv model ue50ju6800k
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info.

1- How old is the TV and does it have problem since first day?

2- Does that delay occur on all internal applications builtin TV?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its only 2 days old cant get passed startup hub
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, does the TV get strong wifi signals, or in other words how far the wifi router box is located form TV as weak wifi signals can be cause of issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wifi box next to tv running at 36mbps
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

This is odd, have you tried to run Network Setup again to make fresh connection with router?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried 3 times now even had new broadband installed
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

I understand, I hope other things such as laptop/PC, smart phones connected to same router would be working fine.

Please unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check.

If problem persist then it seems internal issue of TV where main board of TV isn't processing internet data correctly and causing the delay. I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you. I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.