nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Printer XP760 have got error message 'a printers ink pad is

Printer XP760 have got error message 'a printers ink pad is at the end of its service life' Please advise
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Richard. Welcome to justanswer.

How old is your printer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just a few months old

That means it is still under warranty, right?

The printer has a limited amount of times that it can clean the printer's nozzles and do a power ink flush to clean the printer heads. Once the printer reaches it's limits it's software will block you from printing on any computer. Now this is to protect the waste ink pad from overflowing with waste ink but the printer is designed in a way so that it is very hard to replace it. So if it is just a false error, then it can be removed by resetting through a software. But if it is not then you must contact Epson as this error should not come so early (at least after 2 years).

Should I provide you the reset software? Please reply so that necessary assistance can be provided

Once you click this link below
(CLICK HERE)
A file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
go ahead

After clicking the blue text that says `click here`, open your downloads and check a file named Elsinore.screenconnect will be there. Open that file and click Yes. Let me know if you are having any difficulty

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Go ahead

You have not opened that file on your system and therefore I am unable to connect to your system.

Please click this link below and press I Agree. Open the file which gets downloaded.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=49bb5df1-250f-491a-a1e4-abd7e575dbae