nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a KIA Sorento first registered in 2015. Can you tell

I have a KIA Sorento first registered in 2015. Can you tell me whether the Samsung J3 is compatible with the bluetooth fitted to this model?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi John. Welcome to justanswer.

Yes it is compatible with the bluetooth device fitted in this car. You can pair J3 phone with the system in this car without fail.

Do you have any other query?

Hi John, how did things turn out?

Do you want any further assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for not replying earlier. You were very helpful, thank you. My only criticism is not of you but of Samsung. I found it unacceptable that I should be charged for raising a simple query to clarify something I was unsure about when I was purchasing one of Samsung’s products. I’ve written to them accordingly.

Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services.