Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

We have a Kodak ESP 310C All in in One printer that we would

Customer Question

We have a Kodak ESP 310C All in in One printer that we would like to share. I would like to reinstall the printer software on one of our computers as we seem to have a problem with printer queuing and this laptop does not show the icon on the desktop.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer currently working on any computer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB printer cable? Or is the connection wireless?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I used it yesterday on my computer. We both have Windows 8. We both have wireless connection.No not happy for remote support session. Sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think if you can direct us to where we can find the Kodak software for this printer we can reinstall and this will hopefully fix the problem

I'm sorry, with remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions per your request.

- Is the printer currently working on one computer or not?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
printer is working on one computer. We are nervous pensioners and not happy with remote control. Sorry you will have to provide written instructions.

No problem. Please try the followings:

1. Go to Control Panel -> Programs / Programs and uninstall the Kodak printer program, if it's there.

2. Go to Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound / Devices and Printers, and if you see any Kodak printer / item there, then right-click on it, and remove it for now and confirm.

3. Download / install the printer driver / software at the Kodak website below:

http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17138/selected/true

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did already look for the Kodak printer program in the Programs list but it is not listed there. This is strange because the printer has been working from this computer. How would this happen if the Kodak printer software is not shown in the programs list ? I have tried to download the printer driver this morning but it doesnot seem to work. But I will try and download the printer driver from your prompt above. Thank you.Will our deposit via Pay Pal be returned now ?

That's fine. You probably downloaded the printer driver at a wrong website. You came here and asked me for printer / computer support, so I'm providing the written solution per your request. Can you please continue with my next two steps now?

Please try and let me know; we guarantee our service. I will help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I try to download the printer driver software the programme will not continue when I am asked to accept the conditions of Kodak. Why is this ?

When you accept the conditions of Kodak, what happens? Is there any box to click on? Please let me know. Thank you,

Are you able to accept the conditions of Kodak? Or is it still stuck there?

- If you change your mind, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly and quickly for you while you are watching.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we guarantee our service. Thank you,