Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a Brother MFCJ65910DW, brilliant all in one, this is

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFCJ65910DW, brilliant all in one, this is my second of these larger A3 format.
It now has a persistent paper pick up problem. I have done as much research as I can, have cleaned with Alchohol and lint free cloth all rollers and still the same problem, the paper starts to move from the tray but then doesn't get further.
I am told (by an indpendant) that this is the paper pick up sensor clogged with paper fibres? Also that this is virtually non replaceable?
The printer is not in daily or regular use and I would not expect a manufacturer of this reputation to have what appears to be a latent fault such as this?
Can you help please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Please ignore posted accidentally.