Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a LUMIX DMC-G5 and am looking for a wide angle

I have a LUMIX DMC-G5 and am looking for a wide angle telescopic lens but have limited funds. My budget is around £350. Any suggestions?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Geoff,

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

The only compatible lens that goes from wide angle to telephoto is the H-FS14140EKA 14-140mm although it wont be any wider than the standard 14-42mm.

This lens normally costs around £600 howeever you can get one for £405 from Jessops:

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/products/panasonic/lumix-g-vario-14-140mm-f-3-5-5-6-asph-power-o-i-s-lens-99563/show.html

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer helped so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------