*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I need to know what cable or lead do I need to watch a movie

Customer Question

I need to know what cable or lead do I need to watch a movie from my s7 phone and to watch it on my hd tv been told its a mhl to hdmi but I cannot find the correct one that will work for my phone can you help thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.

Hi Robbie,

My name is***** will be glad to assist you with this.

Unfortunately, Samsung does not offer the HDMI out on that model. The S7 however does have the miracast and chromecast feature> PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW<

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance,

Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top then click submit.