JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Ha can you help.ve change my car battery. when i try to turn

Customer Question

ha can you help.ve change my car battery. when i try to turn radio on it has for code which iforgot
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I assume the radio is the original one which came with the car, if this is the case it should have come on a small card with your service manual, it may be worth seeing if its in the folder which came with the car. If this has been lost you can contact your local dealer, and they can lookup the car radio code (they often keep a record should they need to to disconect the power as part of a service\repair).

If they dont have a record of the code you can often arrange the codes to be reset, but this can be rather costly.

Please let me know if your are having issues securing the radio code, and provide me with your post code, make and model of radio, I can then suggest a suitable service centre who can reset the radio code.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to follow up and check if you required any further assistance, and request you rate the service received so I may resolve this case.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I havent heard from you in a few days, and I just wanted to follow up and check if you required any further assistance?

James