nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have bought a jaybird x2 wireless earphones. I have a

I have bought a jaybird x2 wireless earphones. I have a Samsung a5. The wireless was not as promised at all. I all but lose connection when my phone is in my pocket and I am walking. Is there anyway to improve the bluetooth connection or is it just a bad product/faulty?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tom. Welcome to justanswer.

There is no such way to improve the connection between the devices. But you can use few suggestions:

Put the phone is that side pocket where the bluetooth on/off switch is located on the headset. You can use armband or instead of keeping the phone in your pocket.

Move metal of any sort away from your Bluetooth device and its antenna. Pocket change, metal pens, filing cabinets and other metal items can block the path of your device's signal.

Also make sure that the headphones are fully charged.

This is the fault of the headset that its bluetooth reception is week.

If you have any other query then do let me know.

Hi Tom, do you require any further assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that's all thank you

Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services.
You will see a tab on your screen saying WRITE A REVIEW. A positive review/bonus is well appreciated. Thanks