Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I cannot get a picture on some of my channels of my samsung

Customer Question

Hi, I cannot get a picture on some of my channels of my samsung 4K tv. I have checked the menu and it looks like the nPIP is greyed out. Is my tv showing the PIP but only the in picture as it takes soe time to come on when I change channel. How can I get everything back?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Robert,

What is the model number of your Samsung TV?

Where do you receive your channels from? (e.g. cable box, satellite, over the air)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my model is UE55JU6000 and I receive tv from an aerial. I have tried to receive it via the sky box and the same result, sound only. I have an update - I can get a picture with BBC but not ITV or ch5 or anything through sky.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Was the TV working ok then suddenly changed, or were any settings changed?

Does the menu appear ok (full screen)?

Could you attach a photo of what exactly you are seeing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It happened suddenly with no changes but don't worry I have fixed it now. I was fed up just watching a limited number of channels so I have been into all the menus and finally found the total reset switch. This has returned the TV back to factory settings and I am now going through the setup session. I have fixed it myself thanks