nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Camera Lumix DMC SZ1 - Looking through viewfinder a small

Camera Lumix DMC SZ1 - Looking through viewfinder a small dark shadow can be seen almost in centre of view. Whwn the image is printed the shadow appears on the print. Have cleaned lens best I can but do fifference at all. D J Lewin

Hi Derek. Welcome to justanswer.

Try another lens and then check if the issue is still there

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a fixed lens.

How old is your camera?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 yrs approx

The spot is caused by the dust which has got trapped inside the camera and onto the CCD sensor. You will need to get it cleaned.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK Thank you

You can get it cleaned at any local camera repair shop. If you want to do it yourself then I can provide you a video for guide. Let me know if you need one.

Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks