Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I was given your details by a gentleman by the name of

Hi, I was given your details by a gentleman by the name of Michael Dawson at Enterprise Solutions, as I had been having difficulty acquiring a particular product. A Galaxy Tab Pro S LTE Cat6 SM-W708. I managed to pick one up from Amazon but the security tabs had been broken and re-taped up so I have duly returned it. Are you guys able to help me here in acquiring one of these specific LTE 3/4G models? They are out there they just seem elusive.
Thank you for any help you may offer.
Charlie Sutherland
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Charlie,
My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

You can obtain a Galaxy Tab Pro S LTE Cat6 SM-W708 direct from Samsung, stock is showing as available in Germany:

http://www.samsung.com/de/consumer/mobile-devices/windows-tablets/tabpro-s/SM-W708NZKADBT

Samsung UK contact details are available at: http://www.samsung.com/uk/info/contactus.html

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already had this information, but getting through to German Samsung isn't so easy. Also UK Samsung just say 'go and ask our resellers as it's not a model we have at the moment. You have not helped at all. Sorry.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Ok, so you already have the answer then...

Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not really, I want to know if it's possible to pick up a German Tab Pro S and fit it with a UK keyboard
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Occasionally they will appear on eBay, however none are currently available - you could set up an alert on eBay to let you know as soon as another becomes available.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, that's all the help I need from you thanks.