JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have bought a LG 32LH604v television. I am deaf and need

Customer Question

I have bought a LG 32LH604v television. I am deaf and need to listen through headphones whilst my wife listens normally. I know there is the facility to do this and have set up the set so that audio out put comes both from the internal speaker and the headphones, but the headphones produce only a buzzing sound. If i just have headphone out put, the interanl speaker is turned of and no sound comes through the headphones. Am I doing something wrong or is there a fault on the set.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

If your happy you have enabled the headphone jack and not the digital (optical) output, and the TV isnt on mute, the only other thing to check to rule out a hardware fault is that the speakers are not defective, by testing them on a known working TV, or radio.

If you need anything clarified or have any follow up questions please let me know.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to follow up and check if you required any further assistance?

Many thanksJames