nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Please help in recovering my blocked hotmail.co.uk account -

Customer Question

please help in recovering my blocked hotmail.co.uk account - am ready to talk to technician now - now being 11.55 am London uk thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Peter. Welcome to justanswer.

What message do you get when you try to sign in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
mircosoft message informing me that a third may be trying to access my hotmail account - in the meantime I am unable to read any of incoming e-mail in my in box - please help me thanks PETER LONDON UK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THIRD PARTY - opps !!

Below the sign in button, you will see Forgot Password ***** Trouble logging in. Select it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nathan , Can we talk live please? - am really not good with computers - truly need you to take me by the hand - PLEASE PETER LONDON UK

Peter, I can troubleshoot for you if you are not comfortable with computers. Please choose Secure Remote Assistance so that I can connect to your system remotely and solve the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the Sign In button please - do not see it ??

On the hotmail page, where you put your email and password, you will see a blue SIGN IN button. Below that button, you will see some text written in blue saying FORGOT PASSWORD. Select it. The solution will be quicker if you accept this offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok will try thanks - peter london uk

Then choose the third option. `Someone else is using my account`

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry Nathan - am having a difficulty please be patience with me -- have code number - 5413 - can you help me please ??

Peter please accept this offer, I will resolve the issue myself then

Peter, you do not want Secure Remote Assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok Nathan , will accept your offer - am I paying a further £22 on top of the £ 20 already paid - don't really mind - just would like to resolve this problem for peace of mind , do as you feel is best and I really do appreciate all your assistance in this matter
PETER UKps DO I really need it ???

Yes so that I can see the issue and resolve it. Don`t worry if the issue is not resolved, I will put forward your request for refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok Nathan - not too sure what you mean re.problem resolved - will I be able to access my Hotmail account as before - am accepting the secure remote offer -- PLEASE tell me that all will back as it was about three weeks ago OK

Once you click this link below
(CLICK HERE)
A file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

Peter, you need to click this blue text above which says click here. Then a fill will get downloaded. Open that Elsinore.screenconnect file

Peter, you have not yet started the session.

Are you having any difficulty? If yes, then click this blue link below and then press I AGree on the page that opens up

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0004c1ba-7918-484e-9b25-403b49af90a2

Then press Ctrl j on your keyboard simultaneously and a list will be displayed. Open the first file

Peter, you downloaded the wrong file. Please go through this link and open the file from this

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry Nathan , I thought I was waiting for you to contact me - will do as you request

Peter, what happened? You clicked I agree on that page?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nathan - I am really not sure what I am to do - please help me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im still having trouble, still not resolve. hope you can help me

Peter, did you receive an email from Microsoft on your gmail?