Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Printer shows fault0x69 epson3620

Customer Question

printer shows fault0x69
epson3620
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry Richard shows same fault
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Barry

If you open the printer where you replace the ink, do the carriages move so you can access them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi R
Richard. still shows same fault
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Barry

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.