Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have an Epson Stylus Photo 1500W large format printer. I

Customer Question

I have an Epson Stylus Photo 1500W large format printer. I tried to install a Light Cyan T0795 cartridge when the light was flashing as ink low. I found after I had installed the wrong one and had two light Magenta installed side by side by side. I managed to get the new cartridge back out and the correct sequence of cartridges are now installed. However, the out of ink cartridge is now showing as Magenta T0793. I cannot find any instruction manual on correcting problems, I thought these were in the software. I can't keep replacing cartridges the price they are using genuine Epson ink and I need a local technician to help me out and get the printer working. The serial number is ***** The machine is probably just out of warranty and I live near Dudley (Sedgley in fact) West Midlands. My e-mail is***@******.***
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi David,

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Approximately how old is the printer?

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.