Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have been given a secondhand sagemDTR94 500HD and I cannot

Customer Question

I have been given a secondhand sagemDTR94 500HD and I cannot access the first installation screen, as it has obviously been installed in it's previous location. Do you know how I can do this please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Patricia,
My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found out how to do a factory reset on UTube. I have put in my post code and found all the stations but for some reason it will not play through the TV. It is set to AV2
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Are you using a SCART cable?

Check that the SCART cable is connected to AV2 on the rear of your TV.

Let me know if that works?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I told you it was set to AV2 because that is were the scart lead was situated. It took so long for your first reply, that I had accessed the information myself........information which you did not provide in your reply. I assume that your next suggestion will be to check all connections and leads are securely in place. Done that to no avail. I have not found this service to be of any help whatsoever, just a time waste waiting for unhelpful replies. I would like to request a refund.Patricia
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, but I must check the basics first.
For refunds, please contact customer services.
Have a good day
Pete.