Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

LED-UE40JU6410-W: purchased 8 April 2016 We pressed the mute

SAM-LED-UE40JU6410-W: purchased 8 April 2016
We pressed the mute button and very shortly after that the TV turned itself off. On restarting the picture aspect seems to have changed (peoples heads are slightly cropped etc) and the picture quality is not as good as before. Also, when switching channels, above the number and name of the channel which always appears for a few seconds on the right of the screen, there is now text which we haven't seen before - DTV Terrestrial.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- What is connected to TV for channels, an antenna or satellite box?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
antenna
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info.

Please press a few times Pic-Size button located on lower section of Samsung TV remote to achieve correct size picture on TV and push Info (i+?) button on same remote to remove on-screen display of DTV Terrestrial.

Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.