JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Screen is showing no signal TV has been working all morning

Screen is showing no signal TV has been working all morning went to change channels got no signal checked connections all OK HELP
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Firstly are other TV's in the house working, this will rule out an aerial or amplifier problem.

Secondly I would look to power the TV off at the mains for 5 minutes, and turn it back on to see if the signal is working again, if this doesnt work I would proceed with a re-tune, the TV it may be the TV has lost its settings for some reason and a simple re-tune should let ti discover the channels again.

Finally I would look to do a factory reset of the Tv if the above does not prove successful, as it may be due to the settings on the TV becoming corrupt.

James