Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a casio QT-2000 i have lost the paper work how to get

hi i have a casio QT-2000 i have lost the paper work how to get in to the programme to change bits on it
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

I have the full manual for you here Paul which guides you through all operations

One is the reference manual here

https://isurplus.com.au/manuals/Casio%20QT-2000%20Reference%20User%20Manual.pdf

And the one below is the programming manual

https://isurplus.com.au/manuals/Casio%20QT-2000%20Programming%20User%20Manual.pdf

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i need the way to get into it the idoit proof way
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Paul,

You have provided me the worst rating possible saying I was rude and incorrect.

You indicated you lost the paperwork and I provided you ALL the paperwork available.

You make such a complete and then say you need an idiot proof way...

I think this is the wrong way to work with someone, you need to be a lot more specific in what it is you want and why you would go and make such a complaint about me

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i did not say you was rude ??? i am saying i need to know how to get in to the till the easyer way then the book if you dont know then you need to tell me
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

By giving me the worst possible rating ,this is what you have indicated, lodging a complaint about me, but still no reason why you would go do a thing raqther then just reply if you wanted additional information...

Anyway, the Cash / Amt Tender button will open it unless you reprogrammed it

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it was programmed and still is programmed it all works i need to know how to get in to the programme to change it all wen i got it the shop i got it of give me a paper a4 size of how to change bits on it but i lost it and now cant not get in to it
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

you just asked how to open the Till, which I answered, plus asking about the documentation which In provided.

Your next question

" i need to know how to get in to the programme to change it all wen i got it the shop i got it of give me a paper a4 size of how to change bits on it "

Is not clear Paul. What are you now asking? How to program it?

There is no straight simple answer, its not a simple machine.... hence why I provided you the programming manual.

Depends on what you want to program

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no the till is already programmed. ive not used it in 6 years i turn it on and it still works and has still got its programme on it. i need to change the way the till shows ie. it says on one button it got carling beer on it i need to change it to something diffrent on it
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Page 28 of the Programming manual shows you this

Programming key allocation (different function on the same location)

How to change the function of a key, it will show you step by step with pictures.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it not having it i just dont know i will have to got a till company out to it i think thanks for your help i will rate you better then i did ok