Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have recently purchased a Panasonic DMC-FZ72 and would

I have recently purchased a Panasonic DMC-FZ72 and would like to know if I can buy an automatic shutter release? I have looked on line without success!
Hope you can help me?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

This is one of the main complaints about this camera, is a lack of features they removed from it, and an automatic remote shutter release is one of these.

This camera does not have one sorry which is why you have been unable to locate it.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Richard, that is very disappointing as I suffer Brady from 'Hand Tremor'.....ill have to get my Grandson to click the shutter for me!!
Thanks again....and has that cost me £20??