Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have 65" Panasonic TV, and sheild TV box used to work

Hello I have 65 " Panasonic TV , and sheild TV box used to work fine , changed hdmi leads , plus moved them round , every hdmi port aswell , but still not working , can you help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- We need to isolate the issue first, can you try another video source into HDMI input of TV to see if TV shows picture?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't have another video source , to put through the hdmi port
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I know it works because it does on my brother in-laws TV
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Plus my soundbar was through another hdmi port
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

OK, lets try easy thing first.

- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm trying switching of and on but if it don't work then yes
Expert:  Shahid replied 10 months ago.

Switching Off by pressing power button on TV or its remote may not help, you would need to disconnect power leads from wall socket for 10 minutes to get them reset, replug back in and turn them ON and check.