Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have been subject to scam on my computer on Friday night

Customer Question

I have been subject to scam on my computer on Friday night from the philipines and they have my computer details can you clear this up for me the number I called was 448000513909 hope you can help please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

as a first step, please do not pay\signup for any subscription from the scammer

if you however have already done that then please call your bank at the earliest to report the same

further there is a high possibility that your computer might have been infected with adwares and spywares which are malicious programs that not only corrupt your pc but may also affect your personal data

i can assist you in checking the pc for possible malicious activity and getting rid of it

let me know what time you can be online so that i may assist you with checking the pc