michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Wanted two small rubber belts for the JVC disc player home

Customer Question

Wanted two small rubber belts for the JVC disc player home unit JVC Class 1 Laser product model number XL-M500BK serial number 08200022?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you can order online from the link given below. Once you open the website choose the Belt section and then select the correct one.

http://www.studiosoundelectronics.com/cdlasers.htm

If you can tell me the model number of the disk player i can search for the correct part.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.
Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.