Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I own an almost new Ue40JU6400. Last Sunday, I watched the

Customer Question

I own an almost new Ue40JU6400. Last Sunday, I watched the Grand Prix on Chanel 5, then switched off. When I switched back on later in the evening., I could see and hear all BBC and Chanel 4 stations. I could hear but not see all other stations, including radio. When I call up the Programme Guide, I can see any selected station in the top left corner. I have Humax PVR. When I switch the TV set to HDMI 1, I can hear all programmes, but see nothing, including BBC, Chanel 4 and recorded programmes. I live in a tower block. Yesterday, my landlord sent in an engineer, who confirmed that the signal into my set was strong. Help, please!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable/PVR box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result.