Sorry for the delay in responding, the A213 programming manual can be found here (http://www.salopcashregisters.co.uk/pdf's/XEA203Programming.pdf), you will need this to set it up once you clear the memory. To clear the memory you need to perform a master rest, which is at the top of page 3 of the manual, and can also be found below.1) Unplug the AC cord from the wall outlet, or set the mode switch to OFF position.
2) Let the ECR be without the memory backup battery.
3) Wait over 1 minute for discharging.
4) Set the mode switch to any position except OFF.
5) Plugin the AC cord to the wall outlet, or turn the mode switch from OFF position to another position.
6) Insert batteries before carrying out operation after master resetting
For A207 the programming manual can be found here (http://www.sharpthai.co.th/DealerSystem/download/Programming_Manual.pdf), the resetting process is similar to that of A213, and can also be found on page 3.
1) Unplug the AC cord from the wall outlet, or set the mode switch to OFF position.
Please refer to the operator manual for where to find the backup battery, they are normally located in a compartment under the paper roll.