Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I RECENTLY BOUGHT A PANASONIC LUMIX GX7 CAMERA I ALSO BOUGHT

Customer Question

i RECENTLY BOUGHT A PANASONIC LUMIX GX7 CAMERA I ALSO BOUGHT THE PANASONIC ZOOM LENS TO COMPLETE MY EQUIPMENT. I ALSO OWN A SIGMA 28~200MM ZOOM LENS, MY QUESTION IS, CAN I WITH A SUITABLE LENS ADAPTER, # DIAMETER UNKNOWN ? WILL I BE ABLE TO USE THIS LENS ON MY NEW PANASONIC GX7 LUMIX CAMERA? IF SO COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME OF THE DIAMETER SIZE LENS MOUNT I NEED TO BE ABLE TO USE THIS SIGMA LENS ALSO. I APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE AND YOUR REPLY IN DUE COURSE. THANK YOU.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening was the Sigma lens designed to work with EOS?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO IT WAS BOUGHT FOR A MINOLTA SLR CAMERA BODY ONLY
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION RELATING TO EOS, ALL I ASK PLEASE IS THE DIAMETER SIZE OF THE ADAPTER REQUIRED TO ENABLE ME TO FIT THIS LENS TO THE GX7 CAMERA BODY. I HAVE NO FURTHER QUESTION QUESTIONS, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME DJB
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. I DIRECTED MY QUESTION TO PANASONIC TO MERELY ASK FOR THE DIAMETER OF THE LENS MOUNT ON THE PANASONIC GX7 CAMERA TO PURCHASE AN ADAPTER FOR MY SIGMA LENS.. SURELY THE PANASONIC TECHNICAL DEPART MUST KNOW THE SIMPLE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION, ~ PERHAPS ON HINDSIGHT INSTEAD OFF SPENDING £22 IN QUESTION. I MIGHT HAVE BEEN BETTER TO HAVE GONE TO A HIGH STREET PHOTOGRAPHIC OUTLET. DISAPPOINTED TO SAY THE LEAST. NO FURTHER ACTION. THANK YOU
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
This is not Panasonic, this is JustAnswer.co.uk - We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Would you like to continue or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CANCEL MY QUESTION AND I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A REFUND, PLEASE. THANK YOU.