JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have just breceived a new password but have lost my place

I have just breceived a new password ***** have lost my place online. I think OI have already paid £20. I am looking for a microphone point on a Toshiba 40DV/05B
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Stan yes I have seen your earlier question I responded to.

My response was as follows:

Hi Stan,

Sorry for the delay in responding the model number threw me, for future reference its 40BV705B

Please see attached diagram showing you the inputs available on your TV here, as you will see the TV does not have a mic input, but it does have two sets of audio inputs (one set located on the side for AV, the other on the rear for DVI\PC), however if wishing to use a mic you will need to use an amp, but otherwise you can use the audio inputs as the same as you would a audio Aux or Line In input.

The mic will also only function when the channel is set to DVI\PC or AV.

Please let me know if you need anything clarified.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much. Everything is working 0k.
Stan Yates