JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Model pioneer tv Kuro TV lx5090 50inch After a short period

Customer Question

Model pioneer tv Kuro TV lx5090 50inch
After a short period of being switched on the tv shuts off with a blue power light blinking 8 times and starting again
sometimes it is triggered when changing the HDMI input
scart board has been serviced no joy
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

8 blinks of a LED suggests there is an AV failure.

I suggest you recheck the AV (scart) board, the most likely component failure is the IC which regulates the power on the board.

The video here may be useful, to identify where the IC is, failing that I would look to replace the entire AV board.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi james my question stated that the board has been serviced by Pioneer and replaced .the problem is still thereThere must be another fault your answer is well known on Google
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

If the unit has been services by Pioneer service centre they wouldnt let it leave the shop with this fault.

I will opt out in favour for another expert, but think you need to revisit the service centre under their warranty period.