JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have a Samsung Galaxy Android version GT-S5830i. a few

I have a Samsung Galaxy Android version GT-S5830i. a few days ago I wanted to show someone a photo I had saved from a text but all my pictures that I had downloaded from text messages have disappeared and only the photos from my camera are showing in the Gallery
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

The issue relates to the discovery and indexing process failing to find the images on the phone.

A restart\reboot of the phone can sometimes resolve the issue, however if after 5 minutes the images are still not showing you can find them manually by going to the 'file browser' and finding them in the appropriate folder within the phones storage.

To resolve the issue, a factory reset would resolve the problem, but then you have to load all your images back on, another solution would be to download an app which helps discover files stored on the phone.

Scan Media - Android Apps on Google Play

James