Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Close down windows while screen is blank

close down windows while screen is blank
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the tablet and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the tab.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it worked, thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

your most welcome!

It was the firmware that had an issue, and needed a hard restart. We did this just then. It will now be ok.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.