JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

My Kenwood dishwasher has no power when you press the on/off

Customer Question

My Kenwood dishwasher has no power when you press the on/off button.
No beep or LED's will come on.
Socket and plug is ok as I checked on another socket and removed plug and checked wires.
It had been doing a wash and one of the kids opened door and turned off.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening,

I understand you checked the plug, can you confirm you have checked the fuse in the plug of the dishwasher?

For the unit to be totally dead, this sounds like a lose connection in the appliance, however there is no serviceable fuse on the dishwasher itself, so will require someone to come out and strip the unit down (if the plug fuse has already been checked).

Should you wish me to recommend a engineer to come to site, please provide your post code.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
Do you still require assistance, I haven't heard from you in the last few days?