michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Printer Epson xp750 screen is showing print pads coming to

printer Epson xp750 screen is showing print pads coming to an end?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

please let me know how old is the printer and how frequently is it used - often or rarely

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
2 yrs old used twice aweek

Ink pads basically absorb excess ink.Ink gets settled in the pads during the initial setup for printing as well as for cleaning and printing border-less snaps.
For most of the low volume printer users, Windows will not display the error message. If printer usage is high and has been used for many years, the Epson Error Message is displayed.
In case the pads gets full, there is a risk of ink spillage within the printer causing further damage and would need to be replaced

in such a case there are various 3rd party ink pad reset utilities available but they would just bypass the error for few days but would not stop the risk of ink spillage

it would be best to get the ink pads replaced

you may the ink pad kit from any local printer repair store or may directly get it serviced through epson to get it done

you can call at 01952 607 111. available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm to get the service scheduled from authorised epson service center

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.