JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

CM21thermostat (Honeywell) figures are only shown partially

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, when you apply pressure to the display are the figures shown in full?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How d I secure remote assistance?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, unfortunately remote assistance is not available as the fault you have is hardware related, and not something we can fix remotely. The control panel units are uneconomical to repair, for this reason I suggest you buy a replacement control panel.

They are easily swap-able, they are held in place by two catches in the battery compartment.

Would you like me to source a replacement for you, if so can you double check the model number.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What sort of price do you think?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CM.92
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry it is CM 921
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

You can pick them up on ebay for around £40-50, if you want one today its nearer £60-70 from places such as screw fix.

The instructions which come with the replacement explain how to remove the panel.

There isnt any wiring to do, its plug and play as the bracket of the current panel stays in place, and the new one just clips in its place.

CM921 is the current range, so you shouldnt have an issue finding a replacement.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Sorry just realised your have a wireless model, so they will be £30 more than the price I quoted. So £80 from ebay and £100 from Screw Fix.

Appreciate if you can rate the service received, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
Do you still require assistance, I haven't heard from you in the last few days?