Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I don't have smart hub option to select in the menu

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I have connected a smart hub wireless Samsung adapter to my TV to make it smart, but when I go into the menu the smart hub feature is not visible.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, can you please get me the model number off of Samsung TV?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
UE32EH6030KXXU
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Is it WiFi adapter/ Dongle plugged into TV to get wifi signals?
OR can you get me the model number off of that smart hub wireless Samsung adapter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a Samsung wireless LAN adapter model number WIS12ABGNX, I have been able to connect to the internet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the menu settings I have everything listed except smart hub
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

ah OK, got it. This TV isn't 'Smart TV' that is why you wont see smart hub option nor the builtin applications like Netflix etc would be available in TV. This TV connects to other devices such as laptop or smart phone through DLNA function where you run AllShare software in other video source to share/ watch the video or audio files with this TV.

You would need to connect Streaming Video device like Chrometsick or Roku box or Apple TV box to this TV as an alternate to get several different applications that runs through internet for video streaming to watch on this TV like you get them on a smart-TV.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for clearing that up for me
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.