nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a Canon Pixma 5150 all in one printer I have checked

I have a Canon Pixma 5150 all in one printer I have checked the connections and ink levelsbut it keeps on throwing out blank A4 PAPER

Hi Walter. Welcome to justanswer.

Turn on your printer and remove all the inks. Then put the cartridges back and check if it is printing or not.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan I have removed the inks and replaced them still not printing. Personally I think it is a connectivity problem.Regards Walter

Are you getting any error on your computer screen or on your printer?

Try printing a test/configuration page from the printer`s control panel

Once you click this link below
(CLICK HERE)
A file will automatically get downloaded. Check your download section, a file named ELSINORE.SCREENCONNECT will be present. Just open that file so that I can connect to your computer.

Walter please click the blue text and check your downloads. Open the file named Elsinore.screenconnect so that I can start the session

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan I have replaced the faulty ink carridge but still not printing .Regards ***** *****

Hi Walter,

Is it printing the test page? Have you tried copying from the printer?

Delete the printer from the computer and then again set it up.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The blank A4 paper is coming. I am tryiny to print some emails off but no luck out of the cassette but still not printing

Once you click this link below on your computer
(CLICK HERE)

Not connected yet. Delete all the files from your downloads named Elsinore and then click this link so that you are not confused with the files.